Wednesday 15 October 2008

Coldplay - X&Y

I used to get annoyed during Sunday School, during arts and crafts, when they'd hand us little stickers that said "Jesus Loves ______." I used to think that it was insensitive, that it looked incomplete and crude if I penciled in my name next to the orderly printed words, that it feels as if the teachers didn't take the time to put my name down, that it could be any old Tom, Dick or Harry putting their name in there. If my name was printed there, it was meant to be there.

But now, I realise that it doesn't matter whose name you put in there, printed or not. Jesus does love (insert name here) . You can be Tom, Dick, Harry, Greg, Bob, Larry, Miki... whatever. He does love you no matter who you are or what you've done.
Jesus loves you
*g*

No comments: