Thursday 30 October 2008

Electric Light Orchestra - Do Ya

I realise that if you don't know me in real life (and even if you do), you probably don't know a lot about me... So here's a little thing I snagged off my friend's Fanfiction account that I think covers some of the basics without revealing too much.

Name: Miki
Birthday: 18 September, 199-
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Black, black, black
Height:148 cm (I hate being short)
Your Heritage: Asian - Chinese :-)
Your Weakness: People I pity, people whom I think can't do the job well, good food, books, music
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Grow taller? The year is ending
Thoughts First Waking Up: Great... A new day... Great...
Pepsi or Coke: Coke all the way - that is if I get around to drinking it... Haha
MacDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
Chocolate or Vanilla: Don't really care... It depends. How about both?
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't drink either
Do you Smoke: Nope
Do you Swear: um... Only when I'm extremely upset. Honest.
Do you Sing: Yes. It's one of the talents I do well.
Do you want to go to College: Yeah, and to university after that as well
Do you want to get Married: Yes - and have kids, too, at that
Are you a Health Freak: Not really... I mean, I feel guilty when I have fast food too many times, I drink quite a lot of water, and I stay away from snacks...
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: It depends...
How do you want to Die: Gracefully.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Haven't really decided... God knows. (No, He really does.)
What country would you most like to Visit: Anywhere and everywhere.

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Uhh... Depends on the person. But I have a slight weakness for clear blue eyes or puppy brown eyes. Heehee.
Favourite Hair Color: Depends again... But I also have a slight weakness for thick slightly wavy brown hair.
Short or Long Hair: Short, preferrably... But some guys - especially some Brits and almost Australia - can pull off long-ish floppy hair.
Height: Taller, definitely
Weight: Don't really care, but not obese and yet not skinny beanies.
Best Clothing Style: Whatever makes him comfortable, but not effete nor a slob. He must know when to dress up.
Number of CDs I own: Um... 25 or more. But I have an iPod.

What's your favorite...
Beverage (non-alc) ? No real preference.
Color ? Black and silver.
Food ? I like all sorts of food
Feature on yourself ? Eyes
Quality in a guy/girl ? Um... Depends, but eyes come pretty high on my list.
Song ? Too many. At the moment, I really like Last Train to London by Electric Light Orchestra and You'll Come by Hillsong Live
Musical Artist/Band ? Too many, although I'm a big fan of Coldplay and Hillsong. My dad is getting me into ELO, so that's awesome. They're undeniably catchy. ELO, I mean. Coldplay can be catchy, too :-D.
Movie ? Too many
TV Show ? House M.D.
Type of Chocolate? Milk.
Eye Color? No preference.

Do you/Have you ever...
Have any pets ? Yeah, but none at the moment
Been to an island ? Born on one. Singapore!
Had stitches ? No, and thank goodness
Slept until after 12:00 ? Noon? No. Midnight - of course. I'm a teenager ;)
Stayed up all night ? Yyyeeaah. Yes.

Which friend...
Is the funniest ? Ummmmm.... Too many funny people in my life. But the ones that come to mind now are Trevor and Isaac V.
Is the loudest ? Um, probably me, although Amanda can be pretty loud, too, but in a different way
Is the craziest ? Me, Emma H.... Charlotte C and Margie can be pretty nuts, too :D. (That night in Subway after youth... Lol!)
Is the most shy ? Um... Sara Grace? Or Claire G... But they aren't shy, they just appear to be. I love you guys. I don't really have shy friends.
Is the most loving ? Charlotte V, definitely. And Jessica C.
Is the most understanding ? Jessica C., Charlotte V., Sara Grace
Do you look up to the most? It depends on which aspect of life.
Do you tell everything to ? Charlotte V., Jessica C. I would tel Emma everything, but she lives HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD.

What do you think of when you hear...
Eminem ? Idiotic white people trying to be black... But don't get me wrong - Eminem is a good rapper
Orange ? And lemons. something something bells of Saint Clements.
Real world ? Fake world. Everything is relative
Jack ? Hammer, Harkness, Sparrow...
Cucumber ? Larry!! Veggietales! Sunday Morning Values, Saturday Morning Fun - Now that's a Big Idea ;-)
Hip-Hop ? Stuff that has a potential to be good only for the pretentious culture that goes with it...
Uniform ? Polka-dots (my school had polka dots on our uniform, which doesn't look as bad as it sounds) and weird Catholic schoolgirl fetishes.
Unicorn? Horns and demons... Haha.
Rainbow ? Sappiness and Skittles. You're so fat you sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out!! Sorry... I don't believe in that. Haha.
Clown ? Murderers. Yeah. And painted faces.

No comments: